$200 per 60-minute session ($100 each additional 30-minutes)
$300 for intial intake/assessment
Andrea currently accepts Mayo/Medica Insurance Plans and will submit claims for clients.
For all other insurances, clients can login to the secure client portal to download a super bill to submit to their insurance company as an out of network provider.
Please note, out of network, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Contact your insurance provider to verify your benefits coverage and eligibility by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have out of network provider coverage?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount or percentage per therapy session?
- What types of mental services does my health insurance cover (e.g. individual, family, and/or group psychotherapy)?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Payment in full is due at your appointment for out of network and private pay clients. For Mayo/Medica insurance, if applicable, co-pay is due at the time of service. Cash, Venmo, Zelle, check and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, & American Express) accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Go to the Secure Client Portal to register and schedule an appointment.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.